Ballerine, meaning a ballerina in French. This piece is inspired by a swan, keeping in mind the grace and importance of structure and movement within the body. We designed it while imaging a ballerina swimming within the deep seas.
- Handmade in Bali using ECONYL® yarn
- 78% regenerated nylon - 22% spandex
- GOTS certified & OEKO-TEX® dyes
All packaging materials used have been specifically selected to respect the environment.
- Organic Cotton drawstring pouch
- Recycled Kraft box
- Cellulose fiber Tissue
- FSC Certified (Forest Stewardship Council),
- Acid Free
- Soy-based Inks
We are engaged to be donating AED5 per item sold from our website as a monthly donation to Friends of Cancer Patients for the early detection of cancer. Kashf, which means "detection" in Arabic, aims to create awareness and help promote screening methods and prevention for the early detectable types of cancers.
No posts found