Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Exclusive form fit Qi-mask (face mask) from our collection ''Heritage'' taking its inspiration from Antique Bedouin Veils; coloured beads, cross-stitch embroidery, ribbons and chains are a reference to the traditional belief that heavy decoration is a sign of wealth and protection against Evil Eye.
- fully adjustable ties to provide a comfortable and customizable fit.
- Form fitting design – one size fits most
- Lining to insert disposable carbon filter (included)
- Qi-mask measures approximately 24 cm in width, the center (from top of the nose to chin) is 12 cm and side is 6 cm in height.
- Each Qi-mask is handmade, there may be a few millimeters of variance between mask.
- Upon special request, your Qi-mask can be adjusted.
- sewn from 2 internal layers of light cotton muslin and 1 external layer of light polycotton to guarantee skin comfort and breathability.
- 100% elastic free.
- Ties are made with a shiny polycrepe.
- Embroideries made with cotton/polyester thread.
- Stainless steel chains.
- Remove carbon filter.
- Machine or handwash at 30C maximum.
- Do not use comforter, do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Prefer steam over iron.
Per CDC guidelines; be careful not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth when removing your mask and wash hands immediately after removing. Mask should be routinely washed depending on the frequency of use.
For hygienic and safety reasons our Qi-masks are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
No posts found