Sassy on the Sand @ Beach Canteen…
Oh how we are LOVING the Dubai Food Festival!
And with Sassy Mama Dubai recently partnering with Etisalat Beach Canteen to bring you ‘Sassy On The Sand’, a fun-filled family afternoon on the beach, there was reason to love the Dubai community spirit even more.
With stacks of mama and kiddo-friendly activities it was an amazing afternoon of fun, munching on excellent tasty treats, shopping local, general craziness (there were kids and mums everywhere!) and catching up with some of the UAE’s finest and nicest women entrepreneurs.
2. – 4. Those fine people at our favourite S*UCE always know how to kit out a pop out; we could certainly do with some of their genius. It makes us just want to have fun!
5. & 6. thejamjar pop up paint stations get us excited. And it’s always a treat to see what local talent (both big and small!) there is on offer.
7. – 9. One of the reasons we adore the Beach Canteen – the food!
It was good to spot a new favourite – Pinza Pizza (8.). We probably ate far too much of this at MarketOTB but who’s to say that’s a bad thing right? And we bumped into the lovely Kim from RAW Coffee who told us all about their new venture Mokha 1450 (9.). This new Al Wasl Road haunt may just become our local pre beach coffee stop!
10. – 12. The kiddo fun! It was loud, it was messy and it was brilliant.
A big thanks to Sassy Mama Dubai and Etisalat Beach Canteen for teaming up with some fab partners to put together such an amazing array of FREE activities.
13. – 16. Just a small snippet of some of those local brands and people that inspire us on a daily basis.
From the Maarli and Snapperrock crew (13.) to the bumpermats (14.) and Kenzibox educational learning team (15.) we were spoilt for choice when it came to checking out some top notch brands brought to us by some inspirational local people. Speaking of which, one of the highlights of the afternoon was catching with with those fellow entrepreneurs who cheerleader each other – including the lovely Leyla from Kenzibox and Hannah from Citispi (16.).
If you missed out on Sassy on the Sand – you can still head down to Beach Canteen at Kite Beach until 12th March, and we can’t recommend it enough (but probably only if some good Dubai weather, of the non-flash flooding variety, pulls through!).