If you missed Saffron Souk’ birthday bash kick off yesterday, click here to see what was going on. But remember to come back because the party games continue and boy have we got a great prize lined up for you today…
So, every day from 1st – 7th November, the music will play from 8am until midnight and every day the blog will feature a different giveaway of something special from one of the independently run boutiques on saffronsouk.com.
All you need to do to be in with the chance to win today’s game (an amazing giveaway from Glowskies!) is the following:
Do one or all of the following (you can enter as many times as you like):
- Leave a comment on this blog post below and tell us why you would love to win today’s fun prize.
- Follow us on twitter and tweet this blog story with the hash tag #littlemajlisBD2
- Follow us on instagram and repost our ‘Day Two birthday’ banner that you can find here, with the hash tag #littlemajlisBD2
- Follow us on facebook and share from our facebook page our ‘Day Two birthday’ post that you can find pinned to the top of our facebook page.
And remember the music stops at midnight every evening, and a new game will begin the next day! We’ll announce the daily winner in the following days birthday blog post, so be sure to pop back and see if luck was on your side, as well as join in the new game…
The winner of the Day 1 giveaway is Heyam from Satami Burqa, who reposted the birthday banner on instagram with the correct hash tag. Congratulations Heyam! Please email us at [email protected] with your postal details and we’ll pop the gorgeous fouta from Hayet Zerelli Designs in the post for you!
It’s day 2 of our birthday bash, and we have a a pack of ten of these festive paper bag lanterns (including tea lights) from Glowskies up for grabs. Check out Glowskies full range on the Saffron Souk online marketplace by clicking here.
Since it’s our birthday, we’ve taken a peek at the Glowskies boutique for some birthday present inspiration. Glowskies are the perfect shop if you are looking for something unique to make your event just that little bit extra special. Their online boutique at Saffron Souk has a limited but gorgeous selection of eco-friendly paper lanterns. You have to see them to understand why they are the bees knees….
If you are looking for something to treat us or yourselves (it is the Saffron Souk communities birthday remember!) then feel free to visit the Glowskies webshop, because we know you would happily receive any of these…
1. – 3. We are a huge fan of these flying lanterns. 4. How divine are these floating lotus lanterns? Perfect to place in a pool or scatter around a garden; they are guaranteed to add a bit of magic to any evening.
Good Luck with today’s party game and remember to check back in tomorrow to see who won, as well as join in Day 3 of our week long celebration.
Have you still got your party hat on? You had better, it is compulsory.